Popular Posts

Friday, July 13, 2012

From Hero To Zero

"Hero to zero!"....for the last week that's a popular line people been telling me. I can't blame them. After scoring my career best in the pervious match then to score maybe my lowest in a two innings game. I got a golden duck in the first innings, I followed up some-what better in the seconds innings by getting of the mark my first ball but the second ball was my downfall after getting in a mix up with my partner and me being run out. Cricket is a sport that takes you to cloud-9, then puts you back in the ruts just as fast! Our next game we head down to Beckles Road to play YMPC. I will enjoy that contest as they have players such as Fidel Edwards & Dwayne Smith. The latter will more than likely will be available for the final two days as he is currently with the WestIndies team. I myself will be missing the first day as I'm on "Best-Man" duties for my pals wedding. But will be good to go for the final two days. We (WanderersCC) will have have to pull our socks up this series and get the better of this game as we're in 4th position in the point standings. Also playing the leaders, will be a good test, an also to keep them at bay in terms of running to far away from the pack. Writing this blog with a slight difference. I'm currently by the pool side of the villa I'm making my home for the weekend. With no coffee!! Strange but true. Until next time be safe, and thanks for reading, God Bless X

No comments:

Post a Comment