Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Start Of A New Begining

As this is my first blog for the year, I would love to start by wishing everyone a prosperous 2013.

Last Saturday, we (WCC) conducted our first training session for the year, which allotted me the opportunity to ‘shake off the rust’, I gathered over the holidays. Although this was my first net session for the year, I’ve been working extremely hard in the gym, in addition to morning and afternoon cardio, which has attributed to fitness and strength. What an enjoyable workout!

This year the outcome may be different for the team, however, I prefer to wait and see how the situation unfolds when that time approaches, as I do not embrace rumours when it comes to player’s involvement and participation in the team.

It's another week, which means more hard work: gym, nets and running! However after it all, a fishing trip planned with a few of the boys on Sunday will be a great opportunity to relax and unwind.

So until my next blog, keep safe and always strive for greatness. PS I don’t necessarily mean to go and consume all the Guinness you could put your hands on :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment