Popular Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pre-Season tournament

Well it's me again, one thing I must say, when you put in hard work,the rewards will show! County clubs Yorkshire,Hampshire,Warwrickshire,Derbyshire,and Essex will be in Barbados for a pre-season training programme playing in a tournament this week. Barbados also have a team included in the tournament. Pro 40,two day,and T20 games are the formats being played...Barbados will be only involved only in the T20 series...which I'm a part of that squad. Not to mention I'm also involved with the Yorkshire team for the other formats. Must say special thanks to my WanderersCC coach Rick Clarke for the involvement with Yorkshire. Will be looking to showcase some great performances for both teams as i look to take my career skywards.Well, I'm prepared and ready,16,17,23 are my Yorkshire dates and 19 with Barbados XI. Thanks to everyone who wished me good luck and congrats!...I will do my best! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jason, wonder if you can help. I'm looking for people with the same name as mine "Louvin" I have always believe it to be rare so I am trying to find out how rare. I have been told there is someone in Barbados who who used to play local cricket with the same name, bit of a long shot but do you know any local crickiters with the name Louvin? If you do, can you get them to email me at kinglouvin083@gmail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not to sure but I will ask around and see if I can help u out bro!

    ReplyDelete