Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2011

This week training sessions 12th,13th,14th of april 2011


Well the weather was a bit bad from the start of the week,was rain rain and more rain...when Tuesday came the first day for weekly training the rain poured in the early morning period,seems I was only getting in some inside gym work but thanks to head coach Ricky Clarke who had took a trip to Wanderers to make an assessment,his reports back to us was that the outfield was in good condition for fitness and also fielding drills.Fine with me!...wicket was to soft for any net practice.The lads came out with great intentions and we had a great intense session Tuesday evening!...guys looked extra sharp!

Wednesday slightly overcast but with little rain fall,wicket wa prepared but it was a slow track,my knock in the nets was about 60% to my standard, as I do mark myself hard even when I'm training, but I enjoyed the training session with coach Mike, Martin Nurse and myself were going at a drill to see who can hit the stumps the most!...I think I have the better arm!...at the end I did some laps and pushing myself to best my last recorded time!...another brilliant session!

It was Thursday, the last day of training for the week,the sun had been hot the entire day so I knew it would of been a good afternoon for training. We had a good turn out from the boys as was expected. We lime every Thursday at the club house after practice soI guess that's why we get a good turn out on Thursdays!..lol. The wicket was better this time around so I enjoyed my knock. After, I joined coach Evans who has been a great assistant to our head coach Ricky Clarke, in a fielding session. The intensity is always high!...an improvements are showing within the players.

It was a good week, and I will look forward to weekend relaxing with friends and close ones. So until next time, be positive in everything you do! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment